Metabolism is also known as the body energy and it is now well aware that metabolism slows with the age. However, research is coming up with new and exciting methods to revive the metabolism. All human being have a tendency of putting on weight during the mid-life. The main reason being a change of hormones, muscle loss, and stress that conspires to slow the fat-burning engine High metabolic exercises and a balanced diet plan is the key to success with regards to weight loss. Keeping your metabolism boosted at all levels is extremely important. The boost in metabolism results in shedding weight too. The most important factor is that one can end up build a lean and a firm body. However, this result is possible only with a high metabolic workout with a good diet plan. Therefore to assist you to keep your metabolic ratio high, research has come up with metabolism boosting foods wherein there is better sleep, high energy, firmer look and weight loss. It’s an overall fitness and good health plan.
Below are some of the natural techniques that can be applied in your day to day plan to boost your body metabolism:
- Consume Organic Food: Research has proved that organic food is responsible for weight loss due to which there is a drastic improvement in the metabolic ratio. Organic food is mainly pesticide and chemical free food. It is considered healthier than the other traditional foods. It is always recommended to choose organic when buying bell peppers, apples, peaches, strawberries, lettuce, pears, grapes, cherries, celery, and etc.
- Importance of the breakfast: One cannot have a jumpstart of the day by not eating a healthy breakfast. Eating a good healthy breakfast is responsible for keeping the metabolism boosted. It has been proved that people who start their day with a good breakfast have a high metabolic ratio which results in weight loss.
- Drinking of Coffee or tea: Caffeine is a stimulant which also boosts the metabolism by 5-8%. A cup of tea can raise your metabolism by 12%. Tea also contains the antioxidant catechins in tea which provide the boost.
- Increase the fiber content in the diet: It is a well-known fact that more the fiber consumption in the body the more the body is able to burn the fat. These fibers also increase the metabolic ratio in the body. Therefore it is advisable to have a balanced diet with loads of vegetables and fruits.
- Drink lots of water: As per research drinking, 6 cups of cold water can raise your metabolism up by 50calories daily.
- Feed your stomach well: Whilst it is important to shed those extra pounds, but having a low diet can result in low metabolism. Eating less than you need may throw brakes to your metabolism. Eat enough, eat well and eat to kill that hunger. Your metabolism will be boosted with an intake of 150 calorie snack midmorning and mid afternoon between three meals which is about 430 calories each.
A healthy body will always be high on metabolism which helps in fighting obesity and other health problems.